View Profile insertfunnynamehere

All 32 art Reviews

11 w/ Responses

yeah

completely agree with you. I love the storyline and if it wernt for the bosses, i would play it non stop stuck on a falcie with over 2 mill health ERR! good drawing btw

Syringes responds:

XDD Yeah the bosses are insane the one with all the elemental heads that one took me around 15 tries I decided to go back and level up by killing a lot of the hardest things then upgraded my weapons and then went back to kill him, it took a while I had blitz kept one character healing me all the time and the other casting spells and curses @_@ I did a victory dance afterward.

look into my eyees

damn you did a good rikku.. hope that didnt sound wrong and is it me or is there never any paine art?

:D warhammer rules

yay sexy warhammer

ha XD

always the boobs with you isnt it?

Sabtastic responds:

lol Just on Newgrounds.
I submit all of my other works on DeviantART, just because 'curvy ladies' are all that get pageviews, here. XD

lol

hahaha youve just given them all huge racks

man

thats a long gun XD

maan

this so amazing better than proffesional

lol

i dont think id wanna move :D

cool

a female spatan aye? i was just thinking wouldnt a female spartan have different armor maybe but i dont know..

hahaha

carramell dancing combined with kingdom hearts combined with foxes? dream come true :]

hey guy smelly mushrooms are actually evil sausages trying to take ovver nude ville... population NUDE. oh p.s i have only been drawing for six months but everyday imma improving which is why i post my drawings on newgrounds for ways to improve...

23, Male